Thursday, May 19, 2011

list lagu2 saya

rasa ngilu hati bila dengan lagu2 dalam pc ni..

run~ leona lewis
150 juta~ fyn jamal
bisa kah~ siti norhaliza
the show~ lenka
loving you ~ paolo nutini

dan juga lagu hari raya...


wonder why some people can be so heartless and so egoistic that friendship takes a backseat.

It annoys me that  some people acts ridiculously. High school drama is so yesterday and I thought we're all over it already.

It just baffles me as to why some people  are just so self-centered, they think they have to be pleased and attended to all the time, like they're some kind of a Queen.

I am done being the one who always makes the first move, trying to mend things when it should have been you. I thought you would have understood, but apparently you don't seem to get my gesture.

I think our friendship has lost its genuineness. I don't know if your act has served its purpose, but thanks, I am truly affected by your doingthe coldness you've been giving..which you are truly good at. Bravo.

trying very hard not to let you get in the way because you have caused so much heartache not even a lover could have caused. Not anymore. I really thought you're a friend, but apparently you're not even close to being one and deep inside i hope i'm wrong
 

1 comment:

Post a Comment